DNA Weight Loss
Your genes may be the reason that you experience:
- Rarely feeling full or satisfied after meals
- Difficulty controlling cravings
- Strong desire for calorie-rich foods
- Voracious appetite
- Ability to consume larger quantities of food
- Difficulty regulating snacking
- Weight in the abdominal region
- Weight gain when consuming carbs
- Harder time losing weight with exercise alone
- Lower resting metabolic rate
Find Out How Your DNA Is Impacting Your Weight Loss Efforts
Genetic testing involves five key genetic markers that can be a major influencer on weight loss and weight management.
After analyzing your sample, you’ll be provided with a detailed report on what changes you can make to your diet in order to finally achieve your weight loss goals.