For humans, there are first times for everything. Your first step, your first kiss, your first child, your first pair of prescription glasses. The first time you got up in the morning, looked in the mirror, and said, “who is that?” The first time you came home with grocery bags in hand, took the first three steps upstairs that you climb daily, and had to pause because your knees hurt.
Aging is what it is. Some markers we celebrate, others we fear. Some we can control, others we can’t. One thing we can always do is to support our bodies in the best way possible with whatever options are at hand.
Despite this, in some cases, we can even turn back the clock by using specific therapies or treatments. One of these is Anti-Aging IV Therapy.
A Quick Breakdown of IV Therapy Vitamin Infusion
Here’s How IV Therapy Treatment Works
The IV bag is filled with a combination of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients selected based on your needs. Furthermore, the bag could contain a pre-determined combination or a customized blend depending on the needs of the patient. The nutrients are suspended in saline solution, allowing them to flow easily into your body and giving you a nice hydrating boost. The process takes approximately 45 minutes.
Although IV therapy was initially designed to enhance drug treatments for cancer patients, it has become an increasingly popular treatment for various purposes.
IV Therapy has become so popular because it:
- Is more convenient than trying to take supplements and vitamins multiple times a day.
- Sends the nutrients directly into the bloodstream where they are fully absorbed rather than depending on the digestive system to process them.
- Boosts your energy and mood
- Helps improve mental clarity and relieve stress
- Aids the body in ridding itself of toxins
- Helps to balance hormones
- Boosts immunity
- Makes your skin healthier
- Hydrates your body
- Manages the symptoms of aging
The Symptoms of Aging
You may notice them creep up slowly, or they may seem to show up overnight. Either way, at some point, the signs of aging make an appearance. Aging affects both physical and mental wellness. For instance, some common symptoms of aging include:
- Low energy
- Dehydrated nails, skin, and hair
- Fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin
- More susceptible to infection
- Weakened muscles
- Decreased eyesight
The symptoms can be manageable if treated regularly.
A Basic Anti-Aging IV Treatment Cocktail
Yes, there are countless anti-aging creams, medications, and home remedies out there to choose from, but physicians often regard IV therapy as a quick and potent treatment because it is delivered directly into your veins.
A common beauty/anti-aging IV Therapy cocktail would contain antioxidants and essential nutrients that restore and promote healthy skin, hair, and nails, as well as supplements that detoxify the liver and support the heart and brain.
- Vitamin C in high doses acts as a powerful antioxidant and helps regenerate skin cells and tissue.
- Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that reduces oxidation and repairs skin cells, which helps restore your natural pigmentation and complexion.
- Biotin is a B-vitamin that is crucial for healthy, vibrant skin, hair, and nails.
- Selenium, B-complex, calcium, and trace minerals help promote bone health, fortify your skin and hair, and provide antioxidant support.
These standardized IV cocktails have helped patients:
- Boost energy
- Hydrate skin, nails, and hair
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Prevent illness
- Enhance muscle recovery
- Improve eyesight
All of our bodies are different. We each have specific, personalized needs. The beauty of IV nutrient therapy is that it can be customized to include the right blend ofnutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants to target your anti-aging priorities.
Powerhouse Anti-Aging IV: NAD+
If you’re looking for a power-house anti-aging therapy, NAD IV Therapy is the way to go.
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+) is a naturally occurring coenzyme (vitamin B3) found in every cell of your body. It plays a critical role in regulating cellular metabolism and energy homeostasis. Current research has revealed a strong link between NAD+ levels in the body and how we age both mentally and physically.
NAD IV therapy helps the liver break down fats that provide energy for the body. It also helps create ATP, which is a significant source of energy for cells. Lack of this essential cellular fuel contributes to chronic fatigue, apathy, depression, anxiety, alcohol and drug addiction, weak immune system (infections and cancer), muscle pain and weakness, headaches, memory disturbance, sleep problems, focus and concentration defects, and other chronic diseases.
NAD IV Therapy activates enzymes that help keep you healthier longer and reduce the side effects of aging. NAD also repairs and lengthens telomeres at the end of your DNA, which can slow down how quickly your body ages.
Benefits of NAD+:
- Improve focus and mental clarity
- Reduce inflammation and pain
- Improve muscle recovery
- Improve many chronic illnesses
- Increased metabolism
- Increased energy
- Prevent and correct DNA damage
- Increased anti-aging benefits
- Improve symptoms of depression, stress, anxiety, and PTSD
Studies have shown that as we age, our levels of NAD+ decline due to lifestyle, diet, stress, toxins, or a host of other factors. NAD+ is a key player in many biological processes. When levels are low:
- Our cardiometabolic health is compromised
- We are more susceptible to neuro and muscular degeneration
- Our capacity for cellular repair and resiliency is compromised
- Our cells’ decreased ability to create energy results in accelerated aging and an increased risk of disease
Feel Younger with IV Anti-Aging IV Therapy
It’s time to let go of what you can’t control and look at what you can. Anti-Aging IV Therapy is a convenient a powerful way to support your body in its aging process.
Schedule your appointment and start feeling your best today!