Holistic Medicine, Hormone Therapy & Wellness Center in Columbia, MD
Located conveniently at 8880 McGaw Road, Suite B Columbia, MD 21045, Nava specializes in providing a holistic, alternative, and integrative approach to wellness to clients in the Columbia, Ellicott City, Elkridge, and greater Howard County Area.
The Fastest Way To Schedule Your Appointment Is to Call Us
If you want to start feeling better than you ever thought possible, then give us a call today.
Holistic health treatments, including hormone replacement therapy, available at the Columbia, MD location:
- Hormone Therapy – Nava’s proprietary method for helping individuals recapture the balance and energy of youth with bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
- CoolSculpting – Freeze fat away with CoolSculpting. This procedure safely and effectively removes fat by freezing the fat cells without surgery or downtime.
- Weight Loss – Our NavaRX weight loss program is designed to help you achieve sustained weight loss under the close supervision of a physician.
- IV Micronutrient Therapy – Also known as a Myers Cocktail, this treatment lets you absorb key vitamins and minerals directly into your body to promote optimal health, boost your immune system and recover from exercise.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Skin Rejuvenation – Also known as a “Vampire Facelift,” PRP uses the power of growth factors in your own body to provide a non-surgical facelift that reduces fine lines and wrinkles and restores your skin to a healthier look. PRP can also be used to stimulate hair growth to restore thinning hair in both men and women.
- Sexual Vitality – Men and women with a variety of sexual challenges and dysfunctions, including erectile dysfunction (ED), can benefit from Nava’s O-Shot® and P-Shot® services.
- Life Coaching – Nava’s dedicated life coaches can help you achieve your best in your personal life!
- Massage – Relax your muscles, reduce tension, and promote lymphatic drainage under the caring hands of one of Nava’s massage therapists.
- Acupuncture – Improve your mood, balance your hormones, and address both acute and chronic pain under the treatment of one of the best acupuncturists in Maryland.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy – Reduce your post-workout fatigue, alleviate the aches and pains associated with fibromyalgia, feel more energetic and promote healing for surgical or other wounds with a session in one of Nava’s hyperbaric oxygen chambers.
- Light Therapy – Light therapy increases circulation to your body to treat chronic pain, speed wound healing, aid muscle recovery, increase athletic performance, reduce muscle stiffness and spasms, and more.
- Stem Cell Therapy – Nava offers Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP) and Umbilical stem cell therapy, harnessing your body’s regenerative potential to promote growth and healing.
Our integrative medical specialists and hormone doctors in Columbia, MD can help you achieve your health goals and find lasting relief from:
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Low Testosterone
- Urinary Incontinence
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Graves’ Disease
- Hashimotos Thyroiditis
- and many more symptoms and illnesses
Nava Health and Vitality Center – Columbia, MD
8880 McGaw Road Suite B
Columbia, Maryland 20145
Hours have been adjusted due to COVID-19
Monday through Friday: 8:00 am-7:00 pm
Directions to the Columbia, MD Center
From Baltimore – Take 95-S towards Washington DC. Take exit 41A-B for MD-175E/MD-175W towards Jessup/Columbia. Keep right at the fork to continue on exit 41B. Follow signs for MD-175W to Columbia. Take the Snowden River Pkwy exit, use the left two lanes to turn onto Snowden River Pkwy. Turn right on McGaw Rd. Nava will be on the right.
From Ellicott City – Take US-29S towards Washington DC. Take exit 20A for MD-175E towards Jessup. Continue on MD-175E/Rouse Pkwy. Turn right on Dobbin Rd. Turn left onto McGaw Rd. Nava will be on the left.
This content has been approved by Nava’s Medical Director Dr. Lord.
After graduating from Loma Linda University Medical School in California, Dr. Lord completed his residency program at George Washington University in Washington D.C. Since then, he has acquired over 40 years practicing Obstetrics and Gynecology in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area.