Holistic Fibromyalgia Treatment from Doctors Who Understand
Have you been searching for a doctor who actually understands what you are going through? Have you been wondering where to get holistic treatment for fibromyalgia that actually works? Fibromyalgia is real, and your pain is real, but many doctors and practitioners don’t understand it and don’t know the best ways to treat it.
Nava is different. We understand that fibromyalgia can affect your life in a variety of ways and that it takes a mix of therapies and treatments to address your symptoms. That’s why we provide customized holistic treatments for fibromyalgia that have been proven to provide our clients with real relief from fibromyalgia symptoms.
Everyone’s fibromyalgia journey is different, and the symptoms presented vary per person, but Nava’s alternative therapies for fibromyalgia can help if you are continuing to experience the following symptoms despite medication:
- Difficulty doing the things you enjoy
- Full-body pain
- Difficulty sleeping
- Muscle soreness, tenderness, or spasms
- Anxiety and depression
- Digestive problems like constipation and nausea
- Difficulty concentrating and forgetfulness (aka Fibro Fog)
Want to Take Control of Your Fibromyalgia?
If you want to learn more about our holistic treatment for fibromyalgia or are ready to start feeling better than you ever thought possible then give us a call today.
Natural and Alternative Treatments for Fibromyalgia
Since fibromyalgia can cause a variety of symptoms, it can take a thoughtful mix of holistic treatments to address them and make your life better. One of the things that makes Nava different is the variety of treatments that we tailor to your individual needs.
First, we focus on identifying any underlying health issues contributing to your fibromyalgia symptoms. These findings are used by our experienced team of medical professionals to prescribe a customized course of natural treatment for fibromyalgia pain and other symptoms.
If you decide to come to Nava, you’ll be getting a team of practitioners that are well-versed in working with people living with fibromyalgia.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Nava Health and Vitality Center has changed my life. I have fibromyalgia and several years ago, I was in constant pain and with frequent flare ups. Nava has helped me manage the disorder in such a way that I am able to cope with the symptoms and the disease without any medicines. A combination of supplements and therapeutic massage, together with some lifestyle medication, has allowed me to live a productive life. It took a while to get me there because it is a complex disease, but they have always been wonderful and encouraging.”
– Raban- Diehl, Cristina
Nava can be your one-stop location for a variety of services to help relieve fibromyalgia symptoms naturally, such as:
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy – Balancing the body’s hormones helps many people with fibromyalgia find relief from their symptoms.
- Nutrition Counseling & GI Repair – Certified nutritionists can help soothe constipation and nausea as well as explore diet options that may lessen your pain and other symptoms.
- IV Micronutrient Therapy – Infusions of nourishing vitamins and minerals can help relieve symptoms of fatigue
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture can help control fibromyalgia pain and help you get restful sleep
- Therapeutic Massage – Gentle massage can help relieve muscle soreness and fatigue as well as relax away the stress of living with fibromyalgia
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Therapy – Treatment in one of our comfortable mild oxygen chambers can help relieve a variety of fibromyalgia symptoms
Ready to Begin Taking Control of Your Fibromyalgia?
If you are living with fibromyalgia, you already know the effects can interfere with simple daily activities and are far-reaching. You can experience relief from your symptoms! Get started by calling us today to schedule a visit, or to learn more about how Nava’s services can help you control your fibromyalgia symptoms.
Nava offers virtual appointments nationally, as well as in person appointments at our 3 flagship locations.