Ever since the first(HA) dermal filler was approved in the United States two decades ago, injectable dermal fillers have become widely popular.
And with reason! HAlike and are
- amazingly versatile,
- highly safe,
- affordable, and
- extremely efficient in restoring lost volume, enhancing your facial contours, and correcting your fine lines and wrinkles.
What’s not to like – and desire?
In this article, we’ll briefly discuss dermal fillers and then reviewand – taking a detour to RHA to see what’s special about that as well.
Fillers are injectables to improve the appearance of, or temporarily eliminate,, including:
- Sagging skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin folds
- Lost volume in your cheeks and lips
- Lack of definition in your facial contours
For cosmetic purposes there are four main types. Each addresses different problems, with permanent and non-permanent results. They are:
- Permanent fillers: This is the least popular and most risky type of dermal filler because the results are irreversible and can’t be adjusted as you age. They can also trigger skin reactions that are difficult to treat if your body rejects the synthetic substance. They’re usually made from liquid silicon or .
- Non-hyaluronic acid fillers: This non-permanent injectable filler comes from human or animal , minerals, or biodegradable poly-L-lactic acid. It targets specific areas of your face, such as nasolabial folds and cheeks. Despite being temporary, results are irreversible, unlike HA fillers.
- Fat-fillers: This permanent filler uses your own body’s fat – removed, purified, and injected into your face.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers: By far the safest and most used option. This injectable filler is made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance essential to keep your skin hydrated and healthy. Because your body is familiar with HA, the procedure is incredibly safe, and the risks are almost exclusively related to the provider’s ability and capacity.
At Nava Health, we only work with the finest HA dermal fillers, like , , and RHA, because they’re safer, reversible, and highly effective. That’s why we’re focusing specifically on this type of injectable filler here.
: a Natural Substance
One quick look in your cosmetics, lotions, and anti-aging serums is enough to find hyaluronic acid mentioned somewhere!
That’s because it’s a natural substance – found in your body – and is crucial forand moisture. So, if you want to keep your skin tightened and youthful looking, this is a must-have ingredient.
However, HA follows the natural path of hormones and gravity as we age – downhill! Blame facial aging on the loss of hyaluronic acid.
Fortunately, it’s reversible! Science and medicine have found a safe way to replace your own hyaluronic acid and restore plump, youthful skin.
HA injections contain a modified, gel-like form of hyaluronic acid with the same natural properties of retaining water and moisture. This results in hydrated skin, restored volume, and more.
You get immediate, natural-looking results that can last for up to 18 months, depending on the quality of the product and the area injected.
Whether you need to restore volume on your cheeks, eliminate undereye bags and nasolabial folds, or even get a nonsurgical nose job,do a great job.
Some other things yourcan do include the following:
- Enhance contours
- Plump your lips, cheeks, and chin
- Improve any scars
- Fill in early fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce sagging
- Reshape your natural facial features, including your nose
- Improve or remove marionette lines and nasolabial folds
- Restore volume and remove wrinkles in your hands and neck
All these features make HA dermal fillers a safe and attractive alternative to plastic surgery nonsurgical facelifts.. They’re effectively
Different Types of
Different facial areas require different HA dermal fillers with light, medium, or heavy textures. The leading (and best) HA filler brands include:
The brand has a family of different fillers to correct and add volume to specific facial areas and features:
- Voluma XC to treat cheeks and chin.
- Vollure XC and Ultra Plus XC to treat lines.
- Volbella and Ultra XC to plump your lips and eliminate undereye shadows and bags.
- Vollux XC to restore contours and redefine your jawline
Like Restylane has its own family of products targeting specific areas of your face and hands.,
- Kysse to provide fuller, natural-looking lips.
- Lyft to create structure in your cheek area or add fullness to the back of your hands by restoring lost volume.
- Define to soften nasolabial folds and to define the shape of your chin.
- Contour to restore cheek definition with natural-looking results and flexible movement.
- Refine to smooth and soften lines and wrinkles.
- Silk to provide subtle lip plumping for thinning lips – and smooth lip wrinkles and lines around your mouth.
What’s special about RHA fillers is they’re exclusively designed to be more malleable and bend with your natural expressions and features. This provides the most natural results. Like and , different products target different areas, as follows:
- RHA®2 provides natural lip plumping.
- RHA®3 targets deeper wrinkles like nasolabial folds and jowls.
- RHA®4 treats deep wrinkles on your face, specifically in the cheeks or jowls, restoring lost volume. It can also enhance facial contours.
How Long DoesTake and How Long Does It Last?
The first step in the procedure is facial mapping, when your provider analyzes your features and marks the areas to inject the filler.
They then clean your face and apply anesthetic cream to avoid pain during the injections – which usually only take 30 to 60 minutes.
After each injection, your practitioner massages the area to help place the product correctly.
Results can be seen immediately and last from six to 18 months.
Because HA naturally occurs in your body, the risks are minimal if you have the procedure with a board-certified practitioner trained in dermal fillers.
However, possible risks include the following:
- Swelling and bruising
- Bleeding or infection at the injection site
- Feeling the filler under your skin
- Rash, redness, or
- Under- or over-correction of wrinkles
Make sure you discuss possible risks with your doctor and ask any questions you may have about the treatment.
Nava Health is Your TrustedProvider
Ready to try HA dermal fillers? Nava Health is happy to provide you with the most reliable and FDA-approved HA injections to optimize your results so you can love the skin you’re in.
Why not schedule your consultation today and uncover a healthier, natural, and youthful look?