How to Make Vegan Parmesan Chips
Today we will be pulling back the curtain and revealing our secret about How to Make Vegan Parmesan Chips. So, if you are ready to learn and have your taste buds prepared to be amazed, then read on as Nava Center brings the Cheese.
1 bunch large leaf or Dino Kale (looking for large leaves)
2 tablespoons Cold Pressed Olive Oil
½ cup Raw “Parmesan”
¼ cup raw walnuts
¼ cup nutritional yeast
½ teaspoon sea salt
1) Place all Parmesan ingredients in a blender or food processor, until powdered. Careful not to over grind.
2) Wash and remove the stems from the kale. You can do this by holding stem and pulling down on leaves, or just folding leaves in half and cutting along the stem. Pat dry with cloth or paper towel to make sure all water is dried off.
3) Cut kale to make thin long strips. Lay flat on a dehydrator tray lined with a Paraflexx non-stick drying sheet. If you do not have a dehydrator, place in oven on 200 degrees.
4) Using a pastry brush, coat the Kale with olive oil. Then sprinkle the kale with our raw Parmesan mixture. Add a touch more sea salt if necessary.
5) Dehydrate at 110 degrees for 2-4 hours, (or bake on 200 until crispy). Remove Paraflexx sheet and place chips on grid sheet only. Dehydrate an additional 4-6 hours until crispy.
If you loved this recipe and want to see more, let us know in the comments. For now, we hope you enjoyed learning our secret about How to Make Vegan Parmesan Chips.