How to Prepare Your Body for Winter
Many of us take steps to protect our homes, gardens, cars, and countless otherthings from the harshness of winter, but neglect to winterize our bodies. Nava wants to help you change that thinking and support your efforts to stay healthy this winter. And we will do this by showing you How to Prepare Your Body for Winter:
Nava’s 4 Step Defense Against Cold and Flu Season
Step 1: Nava’s Flu Vaccine – A safe and effective protection against the most prevalent flu strains.
- Nava’s flu vaccines are preservative free, which means no mercury or aluminum. Many commercially available flu vaccines contain these toxic materials to preserve them once the vials are opened. Nava’s vaccines are shipped in pre-filled syringes, requiring no preservatives, which is better for you in the long run.
- Nava’s flu vaccine is cultured in cells without the use of chicken eggs – So it is safe for those with egg allergies.
Step 2: Get Nava’s Myers Cold and Flu Intravenous (IV) Micronutrient Therapy – Delivers a “cocktail” of vitamins and minerals directly into the blood stream for optimal absorption, as an alternative to traditional oral supplements to help protect the body against cold and flu infections.
- Nava’s Myers Cold and Flu Cocktail contains:
- Vitamin C: Contains a double dose to provide optimum immune support
- Magnesium Chloride: Muscle relaxation
- Potassium Chloride: Supports Electrolyte replacement
- B-Complex: Enhance cell metabolism and adrenal support
- Hydroxocobalamin B12: For energy and carbohydrate metabolism
- Folic Acid: Supports Cell regeneration
- Lidocaine: Provides nutrient delivery easement
- Sodium Bicarbonate: pH balance support
Step 3: A Daily Dose of Transfer Factor Immune – One of our Nava Select supplements specifically chosen to help support the immune system. Our immune system’s goal is to recognize and destroy threats to our health. Transfer factors are tiny protein molecules that help the immune system in this fight against these threats. Transfer Factor Immune is a daily use supplement to help:
- Strengthen the immune system
- Activate white blood cells
- Engulf foreign particles in the blood stream
- Provide effective antioxidant properties
Step 4: A Daily Dose of Enhansa – Derived from Curcumin, a substance extracted from Tumeric that is known to have anti-oxidant properties to help reduce inflammation. Here are just some of the benefits of incorporating a daily dose of Enhansa:
- Stimulates the body’s natural production of glutathione, which is often called the body’s “most important natural antioxidant”
- Helps rid body of toxins
- Helps promote healing
- Has anti-viral benefits
- Has anti-fungal properties
- Helps reduce inflammation
Don’t wait for the cold or flu to sideline you this winter. Talk to one of Nava’s medical professionals who can tell you more about how these Nava services and Select supplements can help you stay healthy this winter! We hope you enjoyed this article and learned a lot about How to Prepare Your Body for Winter. Contact us today if you have any questions.