You hardly got the chance to celebrate your massive achievement of reaching your weight goals – or moving steadily towards them – when your sagging skin came into the spotlight. But there’s no reason to worry. We’ve got the solution for you: Emsculpt Neo can help you tone your loose skin and build muscle simultaneously.
If you’ve been on a journey to sustained weight loss, congratulations! We know how hard it is, and we know you’ve faced many obstacles.
But if you managed to lose weight, we also know you can overcome any further problems.
And how to tighten your skin and increase your muscle mass is probably the next one. Or at least the one that’s most “in your face” at the moment!
With Emsculpt, we guarantee it’ll be the easiest problem to solve!
Let’s look at how this revolutionary, two-in-one procedure may be your best ally for finally reaching your dream shape.
What is Emsculpt Neo?
Emsculpt Neo is the only FDA-approved non-invasive body contouring treatment that burns fat and builds musclesat the same time.
It uses a patented technology of high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy (HIFEM) combined with synchronized radio frequency to provoke powerful muscle contractions in the body while burning fat cells.
It’s the muscle contractions that are critical!
These high-intensity contractions boost the growth of protein strands and muscle fibers, sculpting underlying muscles – with the option of eliminating fat cellssimultaneously.
In other words, say goodbye to all the extra skin preventing you from loving your new self, and say hello to a toned, bulked-up body.
However, what makes Emsculpt Neo unique is that you can target the specific areas of your body where sagging skin or fat cells collect, such as:
In addition, the Emsculpt Neo applicators are designed to reach other areas of the body that are difficult to treat with standard workouts– like the lateral abdomen and obliques – enabling multiple areas to be treated simultaneously.
This makes the procedure an excellent option when you want to tone sagging skin after losing a significant amount of weight.
During each 30-minute session, both applicators are placed directly in the target area, distributing high-intensity focused electromagnetic waves that cause the release of adrenaline and lipolysis, which lead to muscle contractions and fat burn.
But you’ll be looking for results! What can you expect?
Results From Emsculpt Neo Treatment
You want to be able to see results when you’re faced with saggy skin and loose muscle after achieving some well-earned weight loss. We get you!
So – while the intense muscle contractions tone and bulk up your body, the radio frequency heats and burns the fat cells.
Your metabolism naturally eliminates these, leading to impressive results:
- 30% fat reduction (note that if you no longer need to lose weight, burning fat can be an additional mode to the muscle contractions. You can still benefit from the treatment to tighten the skin after losing those extra pounds)
- 25% increase in muscle volume
- The equivalent of doing 12-16 weeks of HIIT training
- Undergoing 20,000 contractions in 30 minutes – equal to you doing 20,000 crunches or squats
- 6 months after the last treatment, the muscle continues to grow, and your skin remains tight
- Muscles will not begin to atrophy until 9-12 months after the last treatment
Toning Your Skin and Building Muscles: as Easy as Taking a Nap!
Emsculpt sessions are easy and painless. You simply go to your appointment, lie down, and relax for 30 minutes while Emsculpt does the job.
Some people report feeling muscle soreness the day after the session – as you might if you’d done an intense workout. Your body has, of course!
But other than that, there’s
- no pre-treatment,
- no risk,
- no side effects, and
- no pain.
Once the procedure is over, you can immediately return to your daily activities.
Is Emsculpt Neo for You?
When you lose a significant amount of weight, it’s only natural that your skin sags. So, suppose you’re on a journey to sustained weight loss. In that case, EMSCULPT is an excellent complement to eliminate all the sagging skin you’re left with.
It’s also the best alternative to cosmetic surgery for addressing this problem.
However, like any medical procedure, EMSCULPT does have some restrictions. You should not get the treatment if:
- You’re pregnant
- You have metal implants
- Your BMI is over 35, as the excessive fat prevents the HIFEM from reaching underlying muscles. Maybe keep Emsculpt in mind for when you’re a little further on in your weight loss journey? Our Nava functional nutritionists would be delighted to help you get that far.
But if you’re healthy and just need a little help to tone your loose skin and rebuild some muscles, you may well benefit from the Emsculpt Neo procedure.
You’re a great candidate if you:
- Have lost a significant amount of weight and are looking for an effective way to eliminate sagging skin without the need for surgery.
- Have been struggling with the well-known yo-yo effect of weight off, weight on, weight off, etc. (which necessarily leads to excessive loose skin).
- Are on a post-pregnancy journey to tighten your expanded abdominal muscles and pelvic floor.
How Many Sessions Do You Need for Skin Toning?
The Nava Emsculpt protocol recommends you have six initial sessions with breaks of two to three days, depending on the issues you want to address.
Your practitioner will recommend
- the target areas of your body to treat and
- the correct number of sessions you need to meet your goals.
Some people start noticing results as early as the second session. But in general, once you complete your customized treatment, you’ll get your tightened skin and a beautiful, muscled shape for at least nine months – but remember to keep up with a healthy diet and lifestyle!
You may need maintenance sessions every six months to keep your toned skin longer.
Ready to be Rewarded for Your Sustained Weight Loss Journey?
Tightened skin would be a great reward, wouldn’t it? And Nava Health can help you. We’re proud to offer this revolutionary, two-in-one procedure to help our patients tone and tighten to look their best after sustained weight loss.
Our holistic approach to medicine provides all the support you need from functional nutritionists, BHRT doctors, and wellness experts to complement your treatment with Emsculpt Neo and ensure you reach all your health goals.
To find out how you can benefit from Emsculpt Neo, schedule a consultation today!