What is Life Coaching Really?
When our lives seem so full, why is it I so often hear people saying they are longing for something more? That said, a lot of people start asking “What is Life Coaching Really?”
Perhaps it’s not more we’re seeking…perhaps it’s less. Less noise, less chaos, fewer distractions, fewer obligations. People tell me all the time they feel like they’re missing something, feeling drained, burnt out and looking for more out of life. Quite often, what’s making them feel that way, when we get down to the root causes, what they really want is to slow down, clear out what doesn’t matter, and connect to what they truly value.
How about you? Do you want to…
- Bring balance to all aspects of your life?
- Feel good about who you are and where you are going?
- Simplify your life so you can focus on what really matters to you?
- Rediscover the freedom and joy you felt in your younger years?
If so, working with me as your life coach, I can help you:
- Develop greater clarity about your values, strengths and priorities.
- Discover what YOU really want out of this stage in your life.
- Reclaim your well-being in simple and manageable steps.
- Feel a greater sense of purpose and direction as you begin to write the next chapter in your story.
I don’t tell you what you should do, or claim to have a blueprint for how you should live your life.
Instead, I seek to truly understand and bring out the best that is already within you, helping you draw the connections between your strengths, values, and priorities in a way that will lead you to a deeper understanding of how you want to live your life.
I have been where you are, and have the skills to help you get to where you want to go.
I have years of training and experience helping other people align their values with how they live their lives – simply, and purposefully. If you feel like you could use some help in sorting out these issues, I encourage you to to schedule a get acquainted session!